In the next five years between 2018 and 2022, CAPA looks to achieve the following:
1. To grow the number of members in the hope that CAPA will cover the majority of the au pair program providers in China especially the "top players"
2. To practice self-discipline amongst members and reinforce quality standards, maintaining a natural Darwinian process
3. To set up and maintain effective communication and lobbying with local and national governments, to eventually promote legislation of au pair programs on a national level
4. To positively impact social communities, customers and media, promoting recognition of au pair programs in China
5. To facilitate frequent interaction amongst members, bringing forward a healthy competitive environment and fostering partnership amongst members
6. To actively interact with international au pair communities, seeking for counseling advice and promoting partnership both on member and association level